Vs > Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak
Cimbaj vs Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak Climate & Distance Between
Cimbaj vs Niigata, Japan
Cimbaj vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo, Russia
Cimbaj vs Nema, Mauritania
Cimbaj vs Parintins, Brazil
Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak vs Eskisehir, Turkey
Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak vs Cokurdah, Russia
Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak vs Kushka, Turkmenistan
Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak vs Mount Isa, Australia
Ft. Dauphin/ Tolagna vs Antsiranana
Bayaguana vs Windsor, Il
Adiake vs Eyrewell Forest
Kirensk vs Te Teko
- The distance between Cimbaj, Uzbekistan and Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak, Usa is approximately 6,985 km or 4,341 mi.
- To reach Cimbaj in this distance one would set out from Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak bearing 330.6° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Cimbaj bearing 192.4° or SSW .
- Cimbaj has a mid-latitude cool desert climate (BWk) whereas Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak has a tundra climate (ET).
- Cimbaj is in or near the cool temperate desert biome whereas Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 23.5 °C (42.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 1.1 °C (2°F) more in Cimbaj. The continentality subtype is truly continental for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 27.5 mm (1.1 in) more which is equivalent to 27.5 l/m² (0.67 US gal/ft²) or 275,000 l/ha (29,399 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.3° higher in Cimbaj than in Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Cimbaj relative to Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak vs Cimbaj
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -3 (0)
|| -20 (-1)
|| -22 (-1)
|| -12 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Cimbaj vs Arak, Iran
Cimbaj vs Aleppo, Syria
Cimbaj vs Viroqua, Wi, Usa
Cimbaj vs Kasempa, Zambia
Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak vs Agadir, Morocco
Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak vs Port-Said, Egypt
Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak vs Telsiai, Lithuania
Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak vs Esperance (po), Australia
Sasebo vs Bern
Wadi Halfa vs Nueve De Julio
Coyhaique-Teniente Vida vs Guanare
Gazala Gawazat vs Cimbaj
Cimbaj vs Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Cimbaj
Climate Guides for Locations near Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak
- Barrow, Alaska, Usa - 1.2 kms (0.8 miles) N
- Komakuk Beach, Yt, Canada - 644.4 kms (400.5 miles) E
- Shingle Point, Yt, Canada - 780.1 kms (484.8 miles) E
- Inuvik, Nt, Canada - 947.3 kms (588.7 miles) E
- Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada - 898 kms (558 miles) ESE
- Old Crow, Yt, Canada - 776.5 kms (482.5 miles) ESE
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 528.7 kms (328.5 miles) SSE
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 807.4 kms (501.8 miles) SSE
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 932.3 kms (579.3 miles) SE
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 927.7 kms (576.5 miles) S